YATA is a non-profit organization created to help people in our field connect, collaborate and share important information in the young adult field. Why do we offer sponsorships and exhibit opportunities—it’s simple, it’s what helps us provide a quality conference that allows us to come together, now for our 5th year! Our sponsorships and exhibit spaces are limited and we make every attempt to make them viable and affordable components of the symposium.
Annual Corporate Sponsors
YATA thanks our Annual Corporate Sponsors for their continued support and dedication:
YATA 2018 Conference Sponsor, Exhibit and Advertising Opportunities
- Platinum Sponsor: Welcome Reception (Wednesday evening) and Registration (Wednesday evening and Thursday) – Not Available
- Gold Sponsor: Lake Coeur d’Alene Hosted Cruise and Wrap-up session (Friday afternoon) – Not Available
- Silver Sponsor: All Attendee Lunch (Thursday) – Not Available
- Bronze Sponsor: All Attendee Breakfast (Thursday or Friday) – AVAILABLE
- Partner Sponsor: Afternoon Social – Fireside Chat (Thursday) – AVAILABLE
- Supporting Sponsor: Conference Tote Bags – AVAILABLE
- Supporting Sponsor: Conference Water Bottles – AVAILABLE
- Supporting Sponsor: Name Tag Lanyards – Not Available
- Supporting Sponsor: WIFI Instruction Cards – Not Available
- Supporting Sponsor: Program Inserts – AVAILABLE
Sponsorship Opportunities – See below PDF for full information and benefits
Exhibit Opportunities (10 tables remaining) – See below PDF for full information and benefitsSponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunites 2018 KJ 1.2
YATA cannot accept purchase orders for payment of sponsor, exhibitor or advertising fees. BEFORE SUBMITTING PAYMENT, please contact Katie Jochum at 208-255-7026 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorships are reserved and paid to the conference center or vendor well in advance of the conference and many sponsorships’ online and print recognition begin immediately. Confirmation of your commitment to any of the sponsorships or exhibit tables removes them as an opportunity for another sponsor, please carefully note the following cancellation deadlines:
- 60 days prior to symposium (August 16, 2018) – 50% refund
- 45 days prior to symposium (September 3, 2016) – no refund
- All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com for consideration.
A $100.00 processing fee will be assessed for any cancelled sponsorship or exhibit table prior to August16, 2018.